I like to program - these days mostly in Ruby, TypeScript, and C. Most everything I do is open-sourced on GitHub. Below are the projects that I’m currently working on/thinking about the most these days.
- kddnewton/mathlang - A small language for doing math.
- kddnewton/regular_expression - A regular expression engine written in Ruby that compiles down to X86 assembly.
- prettier/plugin-ruby - A prettier plugin for the Ruby language.
- prettier/plugin-xml - A prettier plugin for the XML specification.
- vue-a11y/eslint-plugin-vuejs-accessibility - An eslint plugin for checking Vue.js files are accessibility violations.
I also actively maintain a lot of projects I’ve written in the past that I’m still happy with/are still serving their purpose. Below are a couple that I still look in on regularly.
- kddnewton/fast_underscore - A native and fast
- kddnewton/gemfilelint - A security linter for Ruby
- kddnewton/humidifier - A Ruby project for authoring and deploying AWS CloudFormation stacks.
- kddnewton/preval - A Ruby utility that automatically optimizes your Ruby code.